THE WORLD'S TALLEST SELFIE STICK
To publicise and celebrate the merger of financial powerhouses D+H and MISYS into Finastra.
Brand Experience agency Shelton Fleming
conceptualised Experiential attractions for SIBOS Toronto to drive social media traffic.
Lead concept - The World's Largest Selfie Stick - Conference delegates and members of the public to have Selfies taken beneath the shadow of
The CNN Tower.
1. Draw up feasibility, budget and lead times for three concepts, with comparisons of UK and Canada-centred production options.
2. Interview and vet local Build and Tech Teams in Toronto/Ontario region.
Like what we do?
THE BUILD SOLUTION:
- Six local Toronto Build and Tech teams vetted down to one.
- Construction design, production, logistics and installation PM'd London & Canada.
- A World Record 10m high fully functioning Selfie Stick.
- Replica smart phone with working camera.
- 25m trompe-l'oeil effect aerial photo of Toronto as floor backdrop.
- Rear Supreme Mesh printed backdrop wall.
- Selfies uploaded real-time to bespoke Microsite.
- Microsite displayed on LED screen.
DETAILED BEHIND THE SCENES
Social Media Activations:
A highly successful 2,322 direct downloads of Selfies, and in excess of 330,000 Facebook impressions.
All bespoke/non-hire elements; Rear wall, floor, selfie stick arm, smart phone, broken down with materials recycled to 90%.
(Project precedes inception of 6Wonders Production System). Smart project management of Toronto-based production dramatically lowered carbon footprint.