Like what we do?
Client conceptual visuals
- To translate conceptual designs for Intelligent Billboards into feasible, practical load-bearing solutions.
- Fulfil prototype Design, R&D and manufacture.
- Design 'Production Toolkit' for global roll-out manufacture.
” IBM Intelligent Operations Center coordinate and share data in a single view creating the big picture for the decision makers and responders who support the smarter city. (…) Smarter Cities (by IBM) uncovers valuable insights into lifestyle choices, social determinants and clinical factors, enabling holistic and individualized care to optimize outcomes and lower costs.”
“What makes a city? The answer, of course, is infrastructure, operations, and people. A city is an interconnected system of systems. A dynamic work in progress, with progress as its watchword. A tripod that relies on strong support for and among each of its pillars, to become a smarter city for all.
Smarter cities of the future will drive sustainable economic growth. Their leaders have the tools to analyze data for better decisions, anticipate problems to resolve them proactively and coordinate resources to operate effectively. As demands grow and budgets tighten, solutions also have to be smarter, and address the city as a whole.”
THE BUILD SOLUTION
- Concepts successfully realised into fully working load-bearing structures.
- prototype Design and R&D concluded with sprung stainless steel sheet 'ply' manufacture.
- 'invisible' wall frame mount fixings welded to rear surface.
- Vinyl print graphics overlaid.
A highly successful campaign. Winner of the Grand Prix at Cannes Advertising Festival 2013.
DETAILED BEHIND THE SCENES
WINNER GRAND PRIX
A hugely successful campaign.
Multi award winning, including Grand Prix, Cannes Festival of Creativity.
6 sapling oaks were planted with Trees for Cities for this project. Each of which will off-set one tonne of carbon in its lifetime.